Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports. Account Managers also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The candidate is expected to own and be responsible for driving conversions. He/she will lead the planning, campaign management, reporting and analysis for all Paid Digital Campaigns (Search & Social)
- The candidate should be able to Identify and implement strategies for increasing site traffic through PPC marketing strategy.
- Managing Ad Campaigns on major search engines like Google, & social platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc. along with remarketing efforts.
- Responsible for keyword research, Account/Campaign structuring, bid management, and tracking for key performance indicators.
- Improvement of volume and cost delivered through campaigns by:
- Driving keyword expansion
- Creative testing
- Improving account structures
- Optimizing quality score, landing page, Ad copy and bid optimisation.
- Should have a good hand in managing multiple accounts and proven deliverables as required.
- Have the ability to propose solutions to teams and clients.
- Developing strong objective sets for campaigns based on business intelligence.
- Working closely with organic search team to ensure knowledge sharing as well as overall account (paid and organic) optimisation.
- Staying on top of current search engine news, trends, Pay per click practices, and emerging items of interest.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Must be a team player and have a good learning attitude.
- Google AdWords & Facebook Blueprint certified professionals would be an Add-on.
- Strong campaign optimization and analytical skills.
- Month end report submission for all the clients.
- Should have a prior Team Management experience.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more