Obbserv, the Best Digital marketing agency in India , Based in Udaipur, provides online marketing services and consultation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand clients advertising strategy and building up a picture about their target audience.
- Analysing and researching the target audience's character, purchasing and media habits
- Design, build and execute strategies for all media buying activities.
- Maintaining contacts with media owners, ensuring statistics, circulation and viewing figures are up to date
- Advising the creative team and clients about the most effective media combination
- Considering appropriate timings of media activities, based upon usage patterns and seasonal factors presenting media proposals, including timings and cost breakdowns,
- Helping clients to reach a final decision about their future advertising strategy.
- Obtaining the best advertising rates that fit with the agreed media strategy
- Presenting alternative options to the media planner and client
- Adjusting media schedules in response to the latest audience figures
- Managing budgets and maintaining advertising spend records
- Monitoring and updating clients on the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Continuously analyze and evaluate departmental productivity and identify opportunities for improvement of systems and processes.
- Coach, train, develop and assist in personal development at the individual and team level. - Make sure of learning for every individual of the team.
- Work to build a team environment with strong morale, positive energy, consultative and goal oriented culture.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more