We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for developing a brand, digital content, media relations, social media presence and eventually help enable the organization to build relationships with probable clients in the various State Governments in India.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives.
- Online marketing and branding with a knack of offline branding.
- Create content regularly to grow the company's footprint (press releases, corporate announcements, and creative content).
- Publishing on forums paid and free.
- Build merchandise for the company like t-shirts, cups, bottles, calendars etc.
- Lead branding and networking during Bootcamps and Hackathons - lead marketing space for Bootcamps and Hackathons end to end.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our blog.
- Build and manage the company's social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
- Identify the effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website, social media and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Key Requirements :
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-- facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets.
Skills and Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Relevant work experience is a plus.
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy.
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms.
- Established press and media contacts.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more