TRESPECT India Private Limited is a pan India residential real estate broking firm that focuses on open market residential business by adopting the latest technologies to meet the requirements of end users and investors. The firm is built around the key attributes of trust, respect, credibility and professionalism.
TRESPECT is an independent firm operating in key residential markets across top 7 metros – Mumbai, NCR, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Kolkata. It offers comprehensive end-to-end services to its customers which will include thorough research and financial advisory backed by a proprietary tech-driven platform to ensure seamless transactions.
TRESPECT has a team of experienced and certified real estate professionals who understand the ever-changing consumer needs and market trends. The Firm aims to build long-term relationships with its valued customers and become the most-preferred open market residential business service provider in India.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Marketing Manager will be a key member of the TRESPECT Marketing team. The candidate will be part of and help in various Marketing initiatives of TRESPECT across the online and offline marketing mediums. Success in this role will depend on the success in EXECUTION of various initiatives and a hands on execution person with eagerness to learn is what we are looking for.
The candidate will be responsible for
- Branding at TRESPECT which would include
- Managing and executing creative, digital, media and event management agency deliverables.
- Being a brand custodian and preparing sales collaterals, brochures, corporate AVs etc
- Conceptualising, organising and executing innovative and cost effective events and various other reach out mediums
- Managing Digital presence and properties of TRESPECT
- Website and related SEO
- Social Media
- Lead Generation Campaigns across digital mediums
- Lead flow management, tracking and necessary follow-up
- Vendor Management
- Quality and timely execution of various tasks.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
- Mobile Reimbursements, Insurance as per company policy over and above fixed salary