We are looking to build a visionary and agile team to help fuel our growth and contribute towards further advancing the continuously evolving product.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop digital marketing strategies for seller marketing and engagement across the onboarding funnel.
- Planning digital marketing budgets across all geographies and channels
- Efficiently deploying budgets by interfacing with the agency for optimal outputs
- Partnering with internal and external creative agencies to conceptualize and implement the communication on all touchpoints
- Drive efficiency with a thorough understanding of measurement tools and marketing funnel
- Work closely with product and marketing teams to plan and execute 360-degree campaigns
- Research, assess and implement best and emerging industry practices
- Run experiments with clear success/failure metrics
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Expert understanding of marketing channels like - Facebook, Google and Linkedin
- Working experience in advanced excel
- Deep understanding of analytics tools, insight generation, and attribution models best aligned with the channel strategy
- Strong understanding of A/B testing, audience targeting, bidding strategies on Facebook & google platforms
- Ability to understand business objectives and break them down into targets achievable through digital marketing.
- Ability to think through the user journeys and optimize communication on all touchpoints
A successful candidate is someone with :
- Excellent analytical skills and in-depth knowledge in Digital Marketing
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Team player, flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Should have a relevant industry experience of 5-7 years
- Should have proven expertise in handling B2C/ B2B marketing with a recognized brand (preferably in the startup domain).
- Should have previous hands-on experience on Facebook, Google & LinkedIn marketing tools
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more