Sigtuple looking for a Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from conceptualization to execution.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify and implement strategies for customer acquisition - Diagnostics, predominantly has been doctor driven with a low frequency of usage, we need to build sustainable and highly scalable customer acquisition strategies.
- Identify and implement strategies for brand building - the end customer has a severe trust deficit in the entire healthcare industry, which again is a golden opportunity to do things the right way and become that one dependable brand which has unquestionable ethics and values.
- Act as the lead officer in all Marketing and Communications activities, this means it is important that they are accessible and approachable. Also ensure that the businesses marketing communications promote the right message to maintain a strong brand image.
- Problem solving will be a big part of the job, so the ability to think on your feet is a must.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Masters degree in marketing from Tier 1 college only.
- Proven 4+ years of working experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Considerable knowledge of website analytics tools.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Benefits & Perks: