iWEBSERVICES is one of the most promising full-service Web & Mobile App Development agency, having a global presence. Driven by a strong team of seasoned professionals including Conceptualizers, UI/UX Experts, Experienced Web & Mobile App Engineers, Frontend & Markup Developers, we provide everything that your business needs for a complete digital transformation.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing (Lead Generation) Specialist to handle Multiple in house Marketing PPC, Media Buying Accounts for Lead Generation Business as well as help and manage other team members/ partners who are taking care of other Marketing initiatives. This is a very Senior Management Role, directly reporting to Business Head and Founders of the company
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the account management team and prioritizing & coordinating team member's projects in accordance with department and company goals.
- Delivering PPC campaigns via the most relevant and effective networks based on analysis, monitoring, review, and active decision making (all in line with pre-determined objectives and budgets).
- Fully understanding our business' objectives and being able to translate these objectives into PPC strategy and action plans.
- Key performance indicators across various marketing campaigns and distilling actionable insights from the data.
- Constantly researching the latest tools.
- Diagnose and correcting inefficiencies in advertising campaigns as well as in reporting and management processes.
- Proactively investigating testing and implementing new marketing strategies and tactics to better reach our most valued customers Initiative.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Senior Marketing Specialist don't have 3 daily agenda given to them and are expected to take it upon themselves to find ways to add value to the business.
- They find their own projects, set their own goals, and continually search out opportunities to increase revenue and advertising efficiency.
- Teamwork Skills.
- Any effective leader must also be an excellent team member. As a member of the search marketing team, the ideal candidate must have the ability to give and receive encouragement and constructive effectively and work cooperatively with team members to achieve common goals.
- They must effectively balance the personalities and opinions of various team members to maximize each member's effectiveness and direct the team toward defined goals.
Benefits & Perks: