Firstcry is Asia’s largest online shopping portal for kids and baby products with more than 150000 products and over 9 lac happy customers. The company has been growing rapidly since its inception in 2010 from 4 members to more than 1200+ employees and the trend continues. With the headquarters in Pune, it also has presence in Delhi, Bangalore & Mumbai. The company is also expanding through the Franchise route, with more than 370+ stores opened across various states in India making it the first largest player in offline stores.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Devise and manage all creative campaigns across site, social and marketing channels to maintain customer relationships and to help generate leads
- Create and maintain marketing calendars; develop content to drive clicks and conversions across media
- Keep a check on the brand web-site communication/ pitch and make necessary changes as and when required.
- Ensure the brand's tone and language is maintained across all platforms
- Ideate and create user journeys to nurture leads
- Work on landing page and website wireframe and structure as and when required
- Define and work with design on all creative requirements across web and print.
Creative Development :
- Curate design briefs for online and offline campaigns for multiple brands
- Coordinate with designers and deliver quality output while meeting assigned timelines
- Maintain design standards by ensuring the brand design language is being followed
- Work with the Ops team to support preschools with various artwork requirements.
- Ideate video stories, create briefs and coordinate with the video team to deliver output
- Maintain a creative performance sheet to assess their performance and improve upcoming creatives.
Campaign Strategy & Analysis :
- Ideate and create online and offline campaigns to build brand equity and strategically position the brand in order to strengthen our position on the market.
- Optimise online campaigns based on data and analysis
- Monitor social media campaigns and ensure day to day operations are running smoothly.
- Work on social media ad campaigns and provide necessary creative and content support.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Qualifications & Skills :
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing campaigns and plans
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- A team player and project owner who is able to work well with multiple teams
- Deliver assigned tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Should own the brand and work dedicatedly to ensure that the business runs smoothly.
- Be mindful of what is happening in the respective field and industry
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more