Disprz is a SaaS-based mobile learning & engagement solution empowering every employee across organizational ranks accelerate their careers through daily up-skilling and continuous capability building with smart learning interventions in the flow of daily work.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ideate and execute regional, national and international marketing strategy, and effective multi-channel marketing campaigns to capture leads, drive engagement and customer acquisition, and drive conversion rates for Sales team
- Compose all email drafts for Marketing email campaigns, and follow-up with Sales team on results
- Serve as a liaison for Sales team and key internal departments, addressing their Marketing needs
- Develop systematic workflow for the monitoring of analytics and measurable data on monthly-basis
- Collaborate with internal teams to synthesize complex subject matter into clear messaging points for supportive marketing collateral and ideate media vehicles, both unconventional and trending, for marketing content development in digital and print
- To perform competitive analysis of other companies within the industry and present observations to the internal key stakeholders for decision making
- Drive, manage and deliver content marketing initiatives to optimise a cohesive funnel approach from awareness, consideration and conversion.
- Create, implement and coordinate content and communications including writing/optimising a range of compelling stories, articles, case studies, blogs, web content and other relevant assets to be used based on the fundamentals of SEO and SEM.
- Provide analysis and content reports generating insights and recommendations to enable further optimisation initiatives to drive conversion and also inform wider marketing decisions.
- With strong stakeholder engagement skills, you will engage with multiple stakeholders across Marketing and the wider business to ensure alignment with the business objectives
- Drive weekly, monthly, quarterly optimisation tactics that consistently improve marketing goals and efficiencies.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Education / Skill Set:
- Degree in marketing / communication /advertising or a related field
- Expertise in Digital Marketing Technologies, Tools, Applications, Exhibitions & Events Marketing Management and Marketing Communications
- Proven level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas; keeping up with current developments and trends in areas of expertise.
- Proven work experience of 3-5 years in exhibitions / events, and digital marketing for a IT / SaaS / Edtech company
- Overall minimum 8 years of experience in marketing and communications
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Solid experience in growing and maintaining social communities
Abilities and Traits:
- Proven ability to drive Content through a marketing funnel, via relevant media channels and successfully reporting on return on investment
- Excellent planning, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions
- Work well as a team player and help the team members to resolve issues
- Be committed to quality and be structured in approach
- Must be comfortable working with virtual teams
Location: Chennai / Mumbai
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more