Our collective of creative, passion-driven professionals has evolved over time. Our first venture, Shrooms Creatives is a full-fledged 360° advertising agency that caters to a vast array of clients across multiple industries. Through our work, understanding of technology, knowledge of the digital spectrum and learnings running this organization, our founders developed a keen understanding of a gap that lies across industries – people are networking without an objective. The time, money and effort spent on developing these networks, do not always lead to favourable or reliable outcomes.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage the email and push notification channels.
- Create and execute the in-app communication strategy aligned to the business goals
- Complete management of the necessary marketing automation tools
- Setup up necessary processes and manage the Vendor team to support the execution of campaigns.
- Leverage data to understand our products in depth, identify areas of opportunity, and execute campaigns to drive user growth, retention, engagement, and/or revenue on Mobile Product
- Report on engagement and retention KPIs and create and execute plans to improve them
- Continuously monitor competitor activities, conduct competitor analysis, keep abreast of market trends.
- Understand the competitive landscape, analyse market and company data alongside partner strategies to define opportunities, audiences, objectives, threats and priorities
- Act as a liaison between Marketing and Operation teams supporting technical and operational needs to ensure deliverables are met on time.
- Work with Product, Operations, Marketing and PR teams to produce high-caliber In- App content.
- Create a single cohesive user experience across marketing communications and in-product UI.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 3-5 years of marketing experience, with focus on mobile app marketing.
- Knowledge of Automation & Analytics tools (Google Analytics, Pushwoosh/CleverTap/MoEngage & Mailchimp/Sendgrid)
- Work in tandem with the UI/UX team to create the best experience.
- Deep understanding of on-platform mobile channels (e.g. in-app marketing, push notifications, CRM etc.)
- Strong knowledge of mobile application development tools and technologies.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing tools and techniques.
- Content Management Expertise is a must.
- Good understanding of latest trends, guidelines & best practices in Product/ In- app Marketing & Product Cycle Management
- Knowledge of social media and digital best practices for acquiring and nurturing mobile users.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more