Edureka is looking for a talented Marketing Intern to take the lead with our marketing strategies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Handle, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Paid Marketing Platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads etc.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Direct and handle new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
- Direct, handle, and be able to generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engines and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with business goals.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Professional Competencies :
- Passion for Digital Marketing
- Strong Analytical Ability. Passion towards data crunching and analysis.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- High levels of integrity and self motivation
- Excellent aptitude and time management skills.
- Candidates will be expected to work from office(Bangalore).
- This internship is for a duration of 3 months. Depending on performance and business need interns will be absorbed as full time employees.
- Since it is a full time internship candidates who have completed their graduation will be preferred.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more