O2 Spa is the largest day Spa chain in Asia. We are at present over 70 locations, across 21 cities in India. We rejuvenate over 1500 guests every day. In a short span of 8 years, our brand has become synonymous with wellness and salon services of global standards. Our team of expert rejuvenates offer customized wellness solutions as per the needs of each individual. We offer the perfect venue to rejuvenate, unwind and spend quality time with friends and family in a calm serene environment. And for corporate get-together, kitty parties, birthday parties, children spa party, baby shower, Haldi and Mehendi ceremony. O2 Spa, the pioneer in offering SPA services in India, has introduced a number of innovative SPA practices that enhance the user experience and has revolutionized Spa services at airports. We have transformed Indian airport operations by introducing the SPA as ‘a must have’ for any major airport.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strategic Marketing and Business Planning
- Brand Strategy and Architecture
- Analytics and Consumer Insights
- Customer Acquisition
- Retention and Loyalty Programs
- Above the Line Advertising
- Below the Line Advertising
- Corporate Communication and Public Relations
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Direct Marketing
- Events and Promotions
- Retail Marketing
- Rural Marketing
- Brand Management
- Media Planning and Buying
- Marketing Communications
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- MBA in Marketing from a premium institutes
- At least 20 years senior management experience with successful progression in career
- Strong track record of delivering profitable growth with good marketing plan
- Solid track record of building business in India
- Strong in managing a sales and marketing operation especially with good experience in managing a portfolio of brands
- Understand the distribution structure and channel management of FMCG, Retail or Consumer Goods product in India.
- Has enjoyed success in forming alliances, relationships and contacts at senior levels.
- An inspiring leader, who can energize and motivate the team. Good vision in leading the organization to the next level with a step change transformation.
Strategic Marketing Acumen:
- The successful candidate will have demonstrated the ability to develop and implement a marketing plan, driving actions from a keen understanding of consumer and customer needs.
- The successful incumbent will be a keen listener, be perceived as open-minded, and have strong interpersonal skills so that the necessary alliances with internal and external groups can be forged and developed quickly.
- The incumbent must be capable of introducing strong discipline and control within the organization and be comfortable with communicating with senior management while also communicating effectively and openly with peers and subordinates throughout the organization.
- He/She is able to convince the key stakeholders, both internal and external, of the Company's directions.
Leadership Skills :
- Embracing the Company's values and principles, the incumbent is able to lead, coach and build a strong team and talents to win in the market. Strong ethical and working values are a must.
- Decisiveness and Appreciative
- Collaborative with diverse and mufti-culturalassociates
- Results oriented
- Team builder
- Maintain rapport with subordinates, peers and superiors
- Independent, assertive, energetic and performance driven.
- Passion for the role, products, brands, and company.
- Capable to work within a fast paced and dynamic industry environment.
- Mature and capable of commanding the respect and cooperation from all stakeholders.
- Unquestionable personal integrity and professional ethics.
Benefits & Perks: