We are looking for a Head of Marketing responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you- re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we- d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will be responsible for the Marketing department ensuring that the brand goes global.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Crafting strategies for all Marketing aspects including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative plans.
- Strategize digital marketing plans to increase brand awareness through Precision Marketing on LinkedIn and targeting our prospective clients
- Creating awareness about the product in the Industry by identifying key Events/Exhibitions/Conferences and proposing to attend the same.
- Ensuring enhanced brand awareness by finding the right Sponsorships/Speakerships and other branding opportunities.
- Carefully designing and creating a buzz in the industry to ensure Brand Building
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Organizing and drafting of the content to be shared by key people at forums/plenaries
- Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Setting, monitoring and reporting on team goals
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Set, monitor and report on team goals
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objective
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Writing and proofreading creative copy
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with CRM software
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Analytical mind
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Creativity and writing skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
- IT skills
- Good teamwork skills.
- Communication skills and networking ability.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more