Responsible for the design and execution of marketing strategies. Innovations, designing, and planning the product portfolio, building supply chain network, capacity building and allocating marketing activities, setting goals and ensuring the long term viability of each location.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Market research through various means - formal and informal. Keeping in touch with ground realities through structured feedback from consumers, trade and sales teams.
- Planning and working on Branding budgets, competition tracking and analysis, strategizing and scheduling marketing/ Branding campaigns
- Product positioning brand communication, media and promotion strategies and roll-out. brand to be marketed stands for a rural and urban E-commerce platform.
- Product portfolio analysis, Market mapping - consumer, competition, pricing, channels, sourcing, etc. aimed at growing the Market share and launch of new products and undertaking other product-related innovations.
- Product features enhancements and re-launches.
- Product sourcing, pricing, and contribution analysis and work towards achieving bottom-line objectives.
- Innovations, new launches and training sales and partners on products.
- Monitor/track the monthly performance of brands and budgets and deliver the objectives.
- Promotional inputs to improve sales and Market share as per the brand objectives both through advertising & below-the-line activities.
- Regular reporting to the senior management and interaction with other stakeholders for inputs, approvals, and execution support.
- Team management and mentoring to optimise results and learning.
- Defining and executing the organizations' Internal employee-oriented brand strategy and communications
- Manage all aspects of Digital Marketing - SEO, SEM, social media marketing, messaging, email campaigns, content marketing, etc.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Must have MBA in Marketing
- Must have atleast 6 years of experience in PET industry, Plastics industry, Polymer industry
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more