As a Marketing Executive in Vedantu Early Learning segment, you will manage the end-to-end execution of the Masterclass (https://www.vedantu.com/masterclass) series which is used to drive Brand engagement and Lead generation for the Vedantu superkids offerings https://www.vedantu.com/superkids.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Here you will liaison with the internal master teachers product, marketing and analytics team to grow the registration and viewership of the masterclasses to drive increase in lead generation for the business.
- It will also involve using data analytics to identify the most performing masterclass topics, weekday vs weekend trends, hour of the day trends and use remarketing strategies to drive higher engagement of the masterclasses.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working across organizations to define, manage and prioritize work.
Preferred Qualifications :
- 1-2 years experience in a marketing or business operations environment.
- Experience tracking and translating technical/non-technical discussions into actionable tasks.
- Experience managing end-to-end projects while coordinating with marketing, product and analytics teams.
- Strong program management skills (i.e. project and issue tracking, release/risk management, etc.)
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more