Taliun is a Modern Day Data & Digital Technology Solutions company.We help Tech Companies and Enterprises of all sizes gain competitive edge using innovative technology solutions. We have helped several HealthTech, MortgageTech, EduTech and numerous tech companies in transforming their products and data infrastructure.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns & Promote company's projects digitally.
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the company's brand is in front of the industry developments
- Attaining certain and specific goals in generating leads, lead qualification, marketing communication, building brand image and conversion of the leads
- Manage organizations- website & Work on SEO, SEM and PPC
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, etc. which attracts qualified traffic.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Oversee the promotion on advertisement media and listing services, curate and manage all published content, well-documented input & support data.
- Monitoring performance of campaigns and other marketing efforts, across the major search channels for keywords, evaluating them and taking proper measures to improve the performance.
- Ensure MIS by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance.
- Communication to team and management on process development, timelines and results.
- Must have excellent communication and written skills.
Social Media Presence :
- Work on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and similar platform: Identify potential target on various social / digital media platform, develop strategies, implement and execute plan to achieve required results (reach, members, connections, followers etc.), run paid campaigns on social media, ability to advise on social media technologies and data-driven insights, Drive to promote innovation in the social space and to sell ideas. Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Develop info-graphics, audio-visual content require to post on various social / digital marketing platform, review existing content and modify to suit the requirement, sub-editing/proof reading skills and ability to work to a style and brand guide
- Work on keywords, SEO, SEM for getting website traffic through organic and inorganic way, increase repeat visitors on website engagement, regularly post blogs on the website, handle website related SEO part independently. Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more