As a key member of Marketing team, the person will be responsible for the execution of inbound and outbound marketing strategy, developing entire marketing content, driving web-based marketing campaigns, generating leads through email marketing and maintaining the corporate websites and its presence on social media platforms
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Research, write and edit copy for marketing communications including but not limited to print and online articles, SEO articles, blogs, case studies, sales proposals, newsletters, infographics, white papers, case studies, emailers, website content and more.
- Working in tandem with other departments and understanding client needs to develop compelling content.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the usability and content on website to derive online traffic.
- Develop and manage content for Social Networks and Blog Sites.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position, industry, researching and analyzing sales options.
- Create databases of prospects to generate sales opportunities in new markets.
- Create email marketing campaigns to promote products or services.
- Ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling.
- Supporting marketing team in any various other marketing activities
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelors Degree in marketing, communications, business administration or English.
- Proficient in MS Office specially excel and powerpoint.
- Maintains an excellent flair for writing with an understanding of clients need and what works on the internet.
- Strong research, analytical and communication skills
- Team player with attention to detail.
- Marketing background with an understanding of Search Engines and Internet Marketing, an added benefit.
- Experience with Online Lead Funnels (generation, nurturing, scoring and conversion)
Benefits & Perks: