Dvara Solutions- technology offering has equipped a host of organisations in the financial servicesdelivery domain with such design and delivery capabilities. Technology products designed and offered by Dvara Solutions includes its flagship product Perdix that comprises of the customer management and loan management systems. Perdix also has audit management, treasury management and business intelligence and analytics systems to cater to all thetechnology needs of a growing financial institution. Further, Dvara Solutions- mobile technology offers full functionality of all its technology products on mobility devices such as mobiles and tablets. This provides a competitive edge to the financial institution making it truly customer centric.
Dvara Solutions presents an opportunity to work on a state of the art evolving product that provides cutting edge user experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for designing and executing online and offline marketing strategies for our customers and partners.
- Design, develop and execute marketing strategy to on-board and engage customers.
- Conceptualize and execute integrated marketing campaigns to achieve brand and operational goals.
- Organize events and workshops to onboard and engage customers and partners.
- Track and generate feedback from the market.
- Report performance and deliverables for internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals,identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Ability to come up with ideas for data-based stories and analysis, on a range of topics, which would be suitable for visualisation.
- Editorial skills
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to articulate viewpoints and write in clear and
- Concise manner.
- Ability to think creatively and willingness to explore newer mediums as required.
- Assist in branding efforts to position and undertake outreach for specific initiatives and the brand.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 0-3 year of experience
- A management degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- Proficiency with traditional and social media/digital marketing
- Experience with market research and data analytics
- Good understanding of the various multimedia tools and the digital landscape, involving social media, broadcasting or related.
- Innate flair for storytelling and capturing the core ideas in a visually appealing manner through creative mediums.
- An eagerness to learn new ideas and concepts and understand issues through the eyes of multiple stakeholders.
This position is based in Bangalore. Remuneration will be competitive and commensurate with experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our team. We do notdiscriminate by age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, marital status or religion.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more