We believe that the best results are achieved when our employees work in close collaboration with our clients. Every day, our 1,200 plus team of professionals work hard to make QX the best outsourcing company in the world. Over and above being judged the best KPO in Gujarat on a number of occasions, the following are some more reasons why you should join us:
- We are guided by our core values: Passion, Respect, Ethics & Integrity, Collaboration, Innovation, Self-Awareness, and Excellence. If you share our values, you’ll love working with us.
- We are a growing company and want our employees to grow with us. Count on us for growth.
Job Location : Vadodara, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Noida
Roles & Responsibilities:
Key digital channels:
- Business line websites
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
- Job boards
- Carry out regular analysis, internal and competitor, to generate recommendations and share insights with relevant stakeholders.
- Develop strategies for appropriate media channel application.
- Use best practice across all media channels.
- Keep up to date with relevant developments within Marketing to ensure the team is using the most appropriate channels and tactics.
- To ensure all output complies with company, industry and legal guidelines and regulations.
Creative, production and distribution:
- Assist with website development, liaising with third party agencies on strategy, user experience and conversion rate optimization to drive high quality inquiries.
- Project manage inbound marketing programmes across key digital channels and deliver regular e-comms, via agreed campaign channels, to all core audience segment
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Ideally Minimum 1 year of digital marketing experience in the following disciplines:
- Website management
- Email Marketing (creation and delivery)
- Social Media
- Job board management
- Advantageous to have experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, In-design, Premier Pro).
- Degree Educated or equivalent.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Intermediate IT skills, e.g., Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proven consultative communication skills - both verbal and written.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more