Managing day to day marketing activities for business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the Director assisting in managing day to day marketing activities
- Create awareness for brand and services offered.
- Build list of prospective clients for cold calling, email marketing etc.
- Perform market research to determine market trends and competitors analysis.
- Evaluate and review marketing campaigns, advertising and SEO to make sure the correct mediums are being used and campaigns are effective.
- Track marketing performance and return on investment and prepare weekly or monthly reports for management.
- Monitor and report on competitor activity
- Design, implement, and facilitate annual marketing plan and develop marketing strategies
- Negotiate and work on tight budget
- Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
- Updating customer data and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in web development and digital marketing
- Ability to work quickly, independently and flexible to adapt new market trends
- Must be able to clearly and logically make decisions
- Understanding the client's requirements and explaining them about the services and products we provide.
- Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts
- Run social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- A customer oriented attitude Excellent communication and Email writing skills.
- 1 year experience as Digital Marketing Executive in Web Development industry.
No of Openings: 1
Experience: 1 Year
UG: Any Graduate in Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG: Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required, Any Doctorate in Any Specialization
Benefits & Perks:
Recruiter Name: HR
Contact Company: CodeGeek Technologies
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more