Digital Marketing Manager
Welcome to Thrillophilia ! 1.5 Million users come every month to plan their trips on Thrillophilia . We are your one stop solution to book your tours, activities, staycations and much more.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Closely monitor, improve and engage in the implementation of the best design ideas to drive maximum engagement through social media platforms (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, etc.).
- Continuously monitor new developments in digital marketing and, and; proactively make recommendations for implementation of new programs and best practices.
- Manage the content publishing calendar, develop relevant content strategies and identify cadence to drive relevant or targeted traffic on all platforms and create conversion.
- Accountable for creating, curating, and managing all published content (images, videos and written).
- Creating and expanding the online community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, design and execute various marketing campaigns - paid and unpaid
- Monitor the spend and ROI on paid campaigns and optimize them
- Plan and execute various marketing strategies such as content, email marketing, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Manage a team of video and display content creators, designers and marketing associates
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 2.5 years of experience is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Good with collecting, analysing and presenting data.
- Has a knack in delivering the best designs and content.
- Working both as an individual contributor and collaboratively with a team
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more