Crimson is best defined as an organization that encourages innovation, employs creativity, and implements invention of nascent yet brilliant ideas, out-of-the-box strategies, and creative renditions of minds that work together to progress steadily.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Overall responsible for outbound PR across all markets to gain maximum brand visibility.
- Own the brand voice and enable it across the company - how/when/who to communicate with.
- Work with the rest of the marketing function on company blogs, Social media page newsletters, videos, etc.
- Own the applications and execution for industry awards, events, conferences, etc. to build external outreach for the brand.
- Craft and send regular newsletters with company updates
- Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness. Familiarity with B2B and B2C advertising campaigns.
- Track ROI for marketing campaigns and Ad spend through different monitoring channels
- Analytical, with the ability to interpret information, news, data and research quickly - and distil the most important/relevant information to inform unique and innovative new content and creation ideas.
- Conceptualize themes proactively in conjunction with Creative and Events team internally.
- Assures all posts and creative are compliant and meet brand guidelines.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven success in writing professional web and marketing copy, with the ability to produce compelling and optimized copy while maintaining brand messaging, persuasiveness and readability
- Excellent knowledge of marketing, social media and digital platforms.
- Strong capability to both develops a strong digital marketing strategy as well as translating the same in to a campaign creative direction.
- Quick learner and capability to make use of ongoing developments in digital platforms to unleash creative marketing
- Exceptional communication skills
- Creative thinking
- Interpersonal skills
- Tech Savvy
- Content management
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more