As the Marketing Operations Manager, you will be responsible for automating and executing digital marketing campaigns, providing insights into marketing effectiveness and mining our 1st party data to fuel thought leadership and content marketing.
You will own the strategic operation of our automated marketing platform (Hubspot), including migrating from Marketo and building the Hubspot instance from the ground up with the benefit of all your knowledge and expertise around marketing automation best practices.
You will also support all of our email communications, lead capture, lead scoring, nurturing and integration with our Salesforce CRM. You will drive engagement with our core audiences and be an expert in effective list development and segmentation strategies. This role will work closely with Catchpoints Sales Planning and Operations team along with other internal stakeholders, to implement marketing automation best practices and deliver world-class campaigns, communications and insights.
In this new and mission critical role, you will establish our marketing operation practice with a strategic vision, bringing your expertise and passion to a marketing team hungry for that addition to our family. Youll be at the heart of our marketing efforts, helping us target the right buyers, build relationships with customers, execute campaigns, collect and organize data, generate high-quality leads and help move them down the funnel.
Our ideal candidate is a passionate and insatiably curious expert who loves working collaboratively in a high performing team. The person were searching for is proactive, energetic, driven, optimistic, fun and inspiring. Were especially interested in data-driven experts who have a positive and winning mindset, a true love for designing experiments to optimize campaigns, and a passion for designing strategies that move the business forward. If you are excited to work on an analytically driven yet wildly creative, fast-moving team where no two days are the same, then we would love to meet you!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build out our new Hubspot instance in tight collaboration with the team building our new Salesforce instance (we are in the process of switching from Marketo to Hubspot).
- Implement best practices for outbound and inbound marketing, demand generation, lead routing/nurturing and data hygiene.
- Explore data to find trends and compare ROI of marketing campaigns and events.
- Lead the vision for our marketing journeys, working hands-on within Salesforce CRM and Hubspot and work hand-in-hand with product and sales team to create compelling nurture paths for different personas, and constantly iterate and test to drive improvement.
- Partner with our Salesforce CRM and Product/Platform teams to identify methods of leveraging customer data, develop campaigns/journeys that are seamlessly integrated with the product experiences.
- Maintain high levels of data organization with various lists and data from multiple sources, including Salesforce, our platform, google analytics, and other Mar-Tech software.
- Responsible for marketing automation Quality Assurance from design rendering to email, event activation and lifecycle program functionality; understand and maintain responsive email and landing page templates.
- Support the generation and implementation of test strategies, including A/B testing, to drive qualified traffic and revenue-building activities.
- Mine robust first party platform data using Microsoft/PowerBI for internal insight and external thought leadership.
- Establish KPIs, configure standard reports, create marketing dashboard
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum 2-5 years of marketing automation experience.
- Hands-on experience with Hubspot, Marketo, and Salesforce preferred.
- Experience with data warehouse software (we use Microsoft/PowerBI) Experience designing and implementing A/B and multivariate tests.
- Experience with account based marketing.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, including ability to coordinate across cross-functional teams.
- Experience with Google Analytics and other analytic tools.
- Track record of thinking strategically and executing incrementally.
- A kind, open, reliable, creative, and collaborative approach to work
Benefits & Perks: