We at Nirogam, a group of aspiring individuals, have a vision that authentic Ayurveda should reach every home in India and beyond. The Ayurveda industry has seen multifold customer acceptance in the past decade and continues to grow at an unprecedented pace globally.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strategy Planning
- Design and implement Nirogam's social media strategy. Ensure the strategy is aligned to the business goals.
- Perform research on current benchmarks, trends and audience preferences.
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Community Management
- Work thoroughly on audience and buyer persona research.
- Manage a high volume of daily social media posts.
- Communicate with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner. Develop processes to ensure this objective.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Undertake online customer community building and engagement initiatives
- Determining KPIs
- Define and manage social media related KPIs
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Prepare, propose and monitor social media spend budgets, monitor and measure ROI.
- Create, monitor and manage reports on social media marketing efforts and ensure KPIs are achieved.
- Collaborate, draft and manage SOPs.
- Trend Awareness
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Stay up to date with best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Develop and manage social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high customer engagement and interaction with the assets.
- Embracing Channel Diversity
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams.
- Handle Nirogam's social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and other social media best practices and platforms.
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer,
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- MBA or MSc in Marketing or relevant fields like Journalism, Communications or Public Relations
- 2 - 5 years of relevant experience as a Social Media Specialist or a similar role, preferably in an FMCG/ eCommerce company.
- Behavioural competencies
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
- Provide constructive feedback
- Great leadership skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more