We are looking for a Content Writer/Social MediaManager to join our marketing team and enrich our website, mobile &web applications, social media accounts with new blog posts, marketing guides and copies, articles, and other creative content.
The candidate will be reporting directly to CPO/CMO.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with design and marketing teams to launch successful social media & content marketing campaigns.
- Manage the company's social media channels. Write descriptions, captions, and ensure regular postings of media, text & video content.
- Write creative & clear marketing descriptions to promote our mobile & web applications online (online ads, social media) & off-line. (banners, brochures, etc.)
- Coordinate with the design team to make banners, social media posts & other marketing graphics consistent with the company's overall marketing strategy.
- Research industry-related topics, competitors, market practices & user behavior to create engaging blogs, articles, and other useful content for our customers.
- Research audience groups and come up with localized content strategies for regional audiences.
- Coordinate with the design team to make helpful illustrations and educational content for users to understand our product better.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to write engaging website content.
- Identify customers- needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Literature, Journalism, or related field.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics like SEO, email marketing, and content marketing.
- Candidates who have written content for B2B & online audience will be preferred.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines as well as to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Familiarity with web publications and portfolio of published blogs/articles.
- Experience using WordPress and/or Joomla.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more