Alcor is a global cloud advisory and implementation services company serving clients in multiple geographies including North America, Europe, Japan and India. Our clients include global Fortune 500 companies, Government agencies and leading organizations in multiple industry verticals.
Founded in 2008, Alcors focus has been building strong competency on cutting edge technologies and advising clients in implementing them. We have partnered with industry leading cloud and Software as a Service (SaaS) platform providers to bring cost effective, rapid implementation cloud solutions to our clients. We are passionate about our thought leadership and believe that successful technology implementations result equally from good business acumen and technology excellence. Our experienced consulting team advises leading businesses on cloud platforms, architecture, enterprise service management and integrating IT service delivery.
Click on www.alcortech.com/about-alcor/ to know more about Alcor
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Campaign management
- Marketing support for International/Domestic events (Theme, Booth Design, pre-post event campaigns, event landing pages and giveaways)
- Database generation
- Content Marketing (Newsletters, PPT, Press Release, Whitepapers, Case Study, Articles, infographics, and Blogs)
- Creation and Video Marketing (Show reel, Corporate, Webcast, Testimonial Videos)
- Generation of Marketing Qualified Leads and collaborating with the sales team till closure
- Website Management
- Marketing tools (Constant Contact and Sales force)
- Providing monthly reports on marketing activities to various stakeholders
- Modern sales and marketing techniques
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Website Management, Content, Marketing, Blogs, Articles, article writer, Digital Marketing Campaign, Management Social Media Marketing, SEO Marketing Communication, Email Campaign
- 5-6 years of hands on experience in social media marketing, content writing and video production.
- Excellent content writing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent in PowerPoint and Excel
- Preferred, MBA in Marketing
Your shift timings will be 1:30 PM IST - 6:30 PM IST (from Alcor office) 8:30 PM IST - 12:30 AM IST (from home).
Benefits & Perks:
- Great pay package.
- Flexible working hours.
- Employee Engagement using a platform to recognize efforts using meaningful rewards.
- Wellness program.
- Health Insurance at no cost to Employee