Owner of the brand’s social media channels. Develop all social media strategy, roadmap & plans in collaboration with cross-functional team leads. Oversee the creation and delivery of all assets for social.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive visibility, engagement, reach and organic growth of all brand social media platforms
- Manage a team of graphic designers and video editors.
- Manage paid promotion and advertising campaigns on social media to drive awareness and engagement (whenever required).
- Track, analyse, report and optimize social media performance to guide content decisions, improve overall presence, increase lead generation, grow engagement & analyse competitor activity.
- Ensure the brand's visual, tone and style guidelines are maintained across social media.
- Monitor day-to-day social media activity and drive responses on social media channels as needed
- Prepare and present monthly reports on social media marketing KPIs & efforts
- Develop and manage social influencer campaigns
- Develop relationships and collaborate with influencers and content creators to deliver collaborative content
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to comments on posts and developing conversations
- Monitor day-to-day social media chatter and sentiment analysis towards the brand.
- Ensure quick and effective resolutions to negative conversations on social media channels
- Build and grow our community.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven work experience in social media marketing that has delivered results by way of reach, engagement and conversion
- At least 5 years of experience with social media marketing that includes planning and managing content for social channels at a brand or with an agency
- Deep knowledge of social platforms
- A keen interest and understanding of current trends across social
- Analytic understanding and skill. Must know how to track metrics and break down the numbers into actionable insights
- Ability to evangelise and set strong agendas, to innovate and manage conflict resolution is a must
- Creative brainstormer capable of generating big ideas
- The willingness to work and deliver at a strategic as well as executional level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more