UpGrad is looking for people passionate about education and exceptional instructional design skills to help design learning programs for students/ working professionals to help build the careers of tomorrow.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of learning theories and skills to apply those learning theories scientifically to create product definitions for eLearning courseware.
- Knowledge of instructional design theories and skills to apply the theories for content mapping.
- Basic understanding of visual design and commonly used tools
- Basic principles of usability and design principles.
The job will include the following responsibilities:
- Support the product vision and develop world-class content for online courses on English/ Political Science/ Sociology/ History/ MBA etc
- Understand the target audience, career requirements and develop courses to help students Plan and execute student competency assessment and engagement to ensure extraordinary learning experience
- Quickly learn complex concepts and ensure quality of content, instructional design and overall course experience
- Define & structure content development process; work with educational content across all levels
- Structure, grow and lead content development team including research assistants, video producers, scriptwriters etc.
- Work closely with senior faculty, freelancers and global industry leaders
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Masters in Social Sciences/Management with relevant experience in elearning industry
- Knowledge in (digital) pedagogic content production; preferably in higher education or online education is preferred.
- Ability to manage stakeholders and work closely with team members
- Experience in (digital) pedagogic content production or in class teaching experience; preferably in higher education.
- Excellence in problem solving and structuring of complex processes in new terrains
- Knowledge of information mapping and eLearning design principles is mandatory.
- Knowledge of instructional objectives, adult learning principles, and learning theory is mandatory.
- Two to six years experience as an instructional designer in an eLearning company.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more