We are looking for an SEO Manager to coordinate SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimisation and keyword expansion research. We are looking for an analytical and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Manage team of SEO Specialists
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content and landing pages
- Direct off-page optimisation
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in SEO
- Knowledge of how page load and server response time impacts organic rankings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, organisational, and time management skills
Benefits & Perks:
- Market leading pay rates.
- Ability to work from home or from our offices.
- Performance based incentives.
- Strong, solid and established company.
- Salary is completely negotiable based upon your ability.
- International travel opportunities.
- 6 monthly salary reviews.
- 95% of management promoted from within.
- World class training provided.
- Service recognition awards.
- Regular performance recognition awards.
- Accommodation available where required.
- Fantastic social events.
- Dynamic, motivated international team.
- Your input makes a difference.
What are you waiting for? It doesn't surprise us that we have become one of the most popular employers within the industry. We pay well, we invest in people and have fun whilst recognizing your contribution.
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more