We are looking for a self-driven, enthusiastic SEO Manager with an understanding of marketing. You will be leading a team of executives and team leads, working closely with other teams such as content, web development and client servicing.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with clients to understand the marketing goals, design SEO strategies and create an implementation plan.
- Overlook the quality of the team's daily and weekly assignments and set up quality and result-oriented benchmarks.
- Ensure delivery of work from the team on a timely basis and generate periodic reports to showcase the overall performance.
- Provide detailed analysis of monthly client performance in order to increase overall search performance efficiency
- Drive target setting for clients and the achievement of those targets.
- Analyze trends, along with qualitative and quantitative data to recommend changes and updates to the SEO approach
- Overlook the quality of monthly plans, reports and audits and make changes or recommendations as needed to the format or output.
- Evaluate usage and scope for SEO tools as necessary
- Drive the measurement and tracking of the team's performance and put in place mechanisms to improve it
- Ensure adherence of the team to team processes and company processes, and work with the higher management to introduce new ones as required
- Lead and mentor the team of SEO executives to drive constant growth, engagement and learning.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Master's degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising or Communications.
- 5+ years hands on experience in managing SEO for high traffic websites
- Minimum 4 year's experience in client communication, project strategizing and team Management.
- Extensive hands-on knowledge of search optimisation techniques
- Well versed with all aspects of data and web analytics, consumer behavior,competition analysis and reporting.
- Strong skills with documentation and presentation.
- Ability to meet marketing initiatives under strict deadlines, work well under pressure and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Very strong analytical and technical skills to optimize ROI
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more