Expertrons is an initiative by experienced professionals turned entrepreneurs (IITB alum) having built a few of India’s largest companies across multiple domains. This will be an opportunity to directly work with the founders. What we are looking for: An entrepreneurial, thoughtful, and positive mindset/approach to solving large problems, capable of adapting to changing market conditions, willing to join a growing startup, a rational and no-nonsense approach, and practical thought process.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan, design and manage the execution of marketing for GL's program(s)
- Lead digital marketing efforts for customer acquisition campaigns
- Manage marketing campaigns at scale across multiple channels like Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Work in conjunction with cross-functional teams (Sales, Product, Tech, etc.) to manage large scale marketing campaigns
- Measure, analyze and understand marketing metrics to drive marketing decisions
- Own and Manage Re-marketing and Re-engagement to drive transactions from Old Leads
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Are available for full time in office (Currently working from home until lockdown)
- Have relevant skills and interests
- CTC Salary ranging from Rs.3LPA to 5LPA
Benefits & Perks:
- Entrepreneurial Exposure
- Letter of Recommendation
- Become a part of an elite group of innovators
- ESOP opportunity after 1 year of Job Completion, based on performance
The idea is not to live forever, but to create something that will! Be a part of our growing team. So, if you have any expertise, skills, quirks that you think you can add to Expertrons then apply with us here!
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more