We are seeking a professional Manager – Pay Per Click to join our digital marketing team. You will be responsible for improving our organic search rankings and thus, providing exceptional search engine optimization services for our company.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- A stable and profitable Software Product Development company with a market leading enterprise solution and an established global customer base.
- Recently been named as one of the Top 5 Vendors in Workforce Management by Constellation ShortList- .
- Opportunity to be part of a global company and contribute towards building an exciting business.
- In-house corporate project with internal stakeholders, in the marketing department of Replicon, planning and optimising the effectiveness of online advertising campaigns.
- Exposure to multiple campaigns might give you lots of variety and challenging work.
- A lot of creative work of analysing trends and results, while simultaneously thinking creatively about improvements and strategies to optimise a PPC campaign.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Should be flexible to work in Night shifts.
- 10+ years of total experience, minimum 2 / 3 years experience as PPC Manager / Digital Marketing Manager overseeing PPC activities.
- Professional certification in AdWords is a plus.
- Professional experience in analysis of data and reporting.
- Extensive knowledge of paid search methodologies and techniques for managing search campaigns on Bing/Yahoo and Google
- Outstanding knowledge of analytics tools, e.g. Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends etc.
- General understanding of SEO and advanced digital marketing skills.
- Familiar with all Social media sites and platforms e.g. Instagram, Facebook, Yahoo etc.
- Understanding of HTML and XML will be an added benefit.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more