Manager – Online & Digital Marketing will be responsible to build strategies to drive online sales. Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns to check campaign performance, sales ratios. Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO/SEM, PPC, email, social media and display advertising to increase Online Product Sales.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Plan & Execute introduction of new products regularly online
- Arrange & Introduce 50 new portals for online selling platform for our Brand.
- Oversee a social media strategy. Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Manage and maintain the organisations website(s)
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Arrange, analyse & attend product launches and online networking events
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks: