Is devising marketing strategy your forte? Do you have an eye for the latest trends in marketing? Looking to contribute in a fast paced yet open work ambiance? We at Divami, are looking for you!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible to develop the overall marketing strategy for Divami and modify it in accordance to the changing business landscapes.
- Have a flair for content writing, blogs, articles etc
- Manage the entire marketing for the Company (both traditional as well as Digital)
- Solely responsible Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) and make sure the Company reaches the right audience
- Create, Manage and modify various Digital Marketing Campaigns (E.g. Ad Campaigns) utilizing most popular tools techniques like SEO, SMM, Email Marketing
- Come up with the various marketing channels that the Company could utilize to reach out to a wider audience
- Suggest geographies where the Company's line of business has scope to flourish
- Improve the local as well as the Global footprint both in terms of online presence and offline channels
- Make sure of Company's presence (Either by CEO or key people from the Design and Development Team, as required) in major conferences, design meetups, developer hackathons, and similar events.
- Directly work with the CEO and co-founder of the company
- Greater control to take key decisions quickly
- Greater flexibility in taking risks
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Must Have Qualifications:
- MBA in Marketing from good Tier 2 B-Schools
- BBA or Degree in Arts and Humanities or Journalism (preferred) (pre-MBA)
- Experience of at least 3 years in a similar role post-MBA is compulsory
- Should possess excellent communication and written skills
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Freshers and batches of 2018 and 2019 please refrain from applying.
P.S: This is an urgent hiring role. Preference will be given to candidates who have a notice period of less than 2 weeks or even better if they are available immediately.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more