B3- BRAIN BEHIND BRAND is one of the fastest growing Recruitment Consultancy based at Kolkata, India with an unmatched commitment to provide customized and tailor-made Recruitment Solution by analyzing and understanding the real need and requirement of our potential clients with the Placement, Executive Search and Head-Hunting & Referring Best Suited & Motivated professional for the right assignment.
We started our journey in 2008 and since then, have worked/ working for esteemed Clients in India, Oman, UAE, Malaysia, Indonesia etc. Our focused Verticals are Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, Mining, Project Management etc.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT (Owner of this Job)
We are looking for a Manager Digital Marketing to join our growing team and manage the processes and people responsible for accurate data collection, processing, customer relationship and data analysis. The ideal candidate should have the ability to guide marketing decisions by means of crunching large data sets and analyzing the results with regard to understanding our consumer behaviour, day to day marketing activities as well as our global marketing strategy. She/ he will spearhead the efforts of measuring, analysing and reporting on marketing efforts to maximize their effectiveness and optimize ROI (Return on Investment). The Marketing Manager should also have thorough understanding of remarketing tools and best practices. This role is expected to have strong digital marketing knowledge, logical reasoning, analytical skills and business intelligence.
PROFILE NAME: Manager
Job Title: Digital Marketing
Experience: 3 to 10 years
Place of Posting: Kolkata
QUALIFICATION: MBA with specialization in Marketing
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analytics & User Engagement.
- Manage Day to Day MIS, Analytics using tools and internal data
- Campaign/User Flow Analysis and Weekly/Monthly Reports for Campaign/Product Optimization
- Research and Recommend (new/alternative) Analytics tools as and when required
- Execute and optimize User re-marketing calendar for Push Notifications using Mix-panel
- Revenue Management.
- Overall Revenue Management improve ARPU
- Finding out and on-boarding revenue partners and Maintenance of Relations with them.
- Oversee the CRM function and manage KPIs
- Frame the processes and define metrics.
- Product Research.
- All Product Related Research and Documentation - Tools, Integrations etc.
- Investor Related Activities.
- All Research, Analysis, Liaising and Documentation Related Work for securing Investment.
- Understand consumers through both internal and external data analysis; helping to define how these findings influence global marketing efforts.
- Establish innovative strategies to understand and solve complex marketing problems. Reach data driven insights through the discovery of patterns and trends. Testing and evaluating various marketing mix models. Formulating and designing data pipelines to monitor key metrics for the marketing team.
- Work closely with digital engagement, product marketing, and communications teams to understand the systems and data points applicable to each group and to advise on areas for opportunity and collaboration in tracking data.
- Has in-depth understanding of Digital Marketing and can manage & report on marketing campaign tracking, including sources across channels such as web, social, e-mail, live events, webinars and online communities.
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, technology, marketing and product teams.
- Strong communication skills (both spoken and writing) and presentation skills.
- Strong data skills- must be comfortable analyzing complex and large volume data to create summaries and develop models.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work quickly, able to experiment and amend approach-based data analysis and results.
- Hands on exposure in Google Analytics and other web analytic tools.
- Working experience with online advertising platforms such as AdWords, Facebook etc.
- Strong understanding of digital media and consumer technology product business models.
- Knowledge of machine learning (such as predictive modelling, decision trees, classification models, clustering techniques).
- Skilled at condensing analytics into actionable insights to inform business decisions within Marketing and influence business performance.
If you are highly interested and motivated, kindly send your updated resume as soon as possible with the following points ---
a) Your Current CTC
b) Expected CTC,
c) Notice Period,
d) Your Total Work of Experience
e) Your Current Location
f) Other relevant points you want to mention
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Must have candidate current job location will be Kolkata
Benefits & Perks: