Role: Email Marketing Manager
Exp: 5-8 Yrs
Notice Period: Immediate Joiner-20 Days
The Email Marketing Manager is responsible for driving traffic and conversion through email marketing channel. The Email Marketing Specialist has to liaise with design and content team to create fresh creative and do A/B test.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- End to End ownership of email marketing strategy. Planning, creation, execution, tracking, reporting of email marketing campaigns.
- Drive customer retention and loyalty by working and improvising on ongoing CRM campaign strategy.
- Plan email personalization to deepest level to maximize customer LTV and experience.
- Planning the customer journey, customer lifecycle, understanding customer behaviour and executing campaigns/engagement programs to improve retention
- Understand different customer cohorts (new vs. repeat, broken down by source, locations, offers vs. non-offers, categories bought etc.) and behaviour across platforms
- Assisting with the business cases and hands on experience in marketing automation tools like Hubspot, Webenage and Clevertap
- Overall email strategy and execution
- Business case development Mandatory skills required
- Advanced Excel, Powerpoint, MS Office, SQL
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Modelling techniques and methods
- Hands on experience on Google Analytics and Google Adwords
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing email marketing & database
- Building email campaigns, database selection, and quality assurance of all outbound campaigns.
- Email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising email campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Excellent attention to detail, Experience in optimizing email open & click %
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Advanced Microsoft Word and Access skills, Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Thorough knowledge of web layout and browser-compatibility issues
- Working autonomously to a high level of accuracy and speed
Interpersonal Skills :
- Self-motivated, team player, results-oriented
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
- - Bachelor's / Master's degree in Management / Marketing field preferably
Years of Experience :
- Minimum of 5-7 years of email marketing experience in a product company or startup
Type of Experience :
- Email Marketing
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more