With 7 years of extensive experience, delivering superior quality homes and innovative construction solutions, Krisala Developers have created a name to be reckoned with trust and excellence. At Krisala, customers comfort and trust are the foremost priority.
Krisala has fast grown into a preferred developer with its transparency and consistency in delivering its promises. With over 5 lac sq. Ft. Of construction through various residential projects, Krisala Developers is all set to surpass many milestones ahead! Come and join us in our success.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement marketing plans for the residential and commercial projects Managing All Social Media Profiles of (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, Google Plus and more) SMO
- Updating Day to Day Content/Other Changes on Websites and Social Media.
- Managing Search Engine Optimization
- Running Google Adwords Campaign or Brand Promotion and Lead Generation
- Managing Online Campaigns on Property Portals, Websites etc..
- To manage all ATL and BTL marketing.
- Coordination of out-door and in-door marketing campaigns.
- Selecting and suggesting content for all advertising.
- Creating new plans to get the best results..
- Management of marketing calendar including creation and production of farming materials, poppy's, and other direct mail campaigns, Analyze and monitoring the marketing campaigns
- Brand management on social media, website, and printed materials including creation and production of advertising specialties and signs.
- Real estate market trends analysis to understand the market condition.
- Designing All Online Promotion Banners for Websites and Social Media. Creation and implementation of content calendar, social media updates and email campaigns.
- Online relationship building and engagement on social media platforms and website. Creation and implementation of content calendar, social media updates and email campaigns.
- Online relationship building and engagement on social media platforms and website.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Real Estate Experience and aware of terminology of real estate
- Strong writing and communication skills, both with creating marketing content/presentations, and marketing tools for agents, as well as with day-to-day communication.
- Collaborative attitude. Adept at building internal relationships/dialogue to help facilitate process, as well as generate the 'right' result. This includes working with team on development marketing materials.
- Can think strategically and be proactive with ideas/opportunities. It also requires the ability to solve problems in situations involving several options.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills including the ability to develop and organize a library of reference materials, and proofreading/editing capabilities.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and people-oriented. Enjoys working with different personalities and can adapt/accommodate to others working styles while achieving goals and objectives of projects and deliverables.
- Service-oriented and responsive. Works well under deadlines. Can employ personal time management to prioritize projects and get work completed.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more