Navia Markets Limited is a financial services company established in the year 1983. It is widely known by its online brand Tradeplus and one of the fastest growing discount broker in India. Transparency, Technology and Timely service are our guiding principles. We understand that people do business with people they trust and understand. We build trust among the customers by empowering our employees. We enrich the employees to work efficiently and smartly. Our company has received NSDL Star Performance Award for the years 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences.
- Help, Develop and Implement SEO and SEM activities.
- Proactive campaign management and consistently monitoring performance metrics.
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies.
- Troubleshoot issues impacting campaign performance and communicate with relevant stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Social Media Marketing and experience in Blogging.
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites.
- Knowledge of Email marketing, SMS marketing, push notifications, user segmentation and behaviour.
- Appointment of Business / referral Partners.
- Writing, editing and proofreading content.
- Forecast marketing campaign growth.
- Drive traffic to company pages and other platform.
- Data driven experimentation and insights to drive growth of product and meet monthly targets.
- Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects.
- Creation of comprehensive campaigns for user retention, mapping the user journey through the site and the app.
- Ensure improvement of cohort performance.
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information.
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyze content success.
- Work on Editorial, creative and technical content. Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks: