Shiprocket, a product of Bigfoot Retail Solution Pvt. Ltd., is India’s best logistics software, which offers you automated shipping solution. Using this, you can ship anywhere in India and abroad using the best courier company and at discounted rates.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, conversions that deliver educates, drive brand awareness, user acquisition, sales, and customer retention.
- Collaborate across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives.
- The role requires a brand publisher mindset: create content tailored for SME audience and engage with conversions as the objective.
- Editorial requirements include SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution, and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style, and tone.
- Website copywriting that aligns with the brand voice.
- Increasing readership, newsletter subscriptions on the Shiprocket blog with multi-purpose content types- Audio, Video, Podcast, Webinars, Infographic, etc.
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email/newsletter distribution. Must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
- Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
- Management of all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive the brand to demand.
- Manage a team of content writers to derive maximum ROI with desired business objectives.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong people management skills
- Analytical Thinking & strong excel skills
Mandatory Requirements :
- 2+ years of working with B2B organization(s)
- 3+ years of past experience producing content for the web especially writing informational in-depth blogs, thought leadership and product feature articles.
- Channel-specific knowledge ( SlideShare, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.) is a plus for this position.
- Knowledge of analytic tools like Google Analytics is mandatory.
- Previous experience in the logistics industry is a bonus for you.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more