WhiteHat Jr is a Mumbai based Edtech startup by Karan Bajaj that focuses on teaching coding to young kids. The online platform lets children (ages 6 to 14) learn programming and are then encouraged to create games, animations and applications.
Founded in 2018 by former Discovery Networks CEO Karan Bajaj, WhiteHat Jr helps address a unique gap in the Indian education system. It prepares kids aged 6 to 14 to thrive in this new world by teaching the fundamentals of coding – logic, sequence, structure and algorithmic thinking – and helping them build commercial-ready games, animations and apps. The company has developed its own original coding curriculum and imparts the lessons via one-to-one live, interactive online classes.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Campaign Manager Responsibilities:
- Devise marketing campaigns with the intent of creating leads and acquiring customers.
- Recruit, brief and manage contract or freelance staff to work on campaigns.
- Oversee the quality of the content created by copywriters and designers to ensure that brand identity is adhered to.
- Ensure content created is accurate and error-free.
- Continuously assess and report on the results of campaigns and implement improvements where necessary.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Campaign Manager Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in marketing or communication is a must.
- A post-graduate qualification in marketing may be desired.
- Several years- related job experience may be strongly preferred.
- Be a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional project management and communications skills are essential.
- Have proven experience of managing B2B and B2C campaigns.
- Understand current marketing trends.
- The ability to successfully manage multiple campaigns running at the same time.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more