The Chitrakars is an explainer video company with expertise in animation and live action films.
We help businesses to explain their ideas, services, and products through simple and shareable animated and live action explainer videos that can impact sales, increase conversions and create brand awareness to various organizations.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work actively with team members to analyse and resolve the application issues.
- Can write efficient code and understands operations on various data structure.
- Identify defects/discrepancies to identify the root cause by debug or analysing logs.
- Manage incidents and effectively communicate with users, application owner.
- Improve application stability by observing patterns, recurring alerts or issues for permanent fix or automation.
- Challenge existing application setup, processing and suggest different ways to solve problem or improve stability.
- Ability to tackle problems both at the large scale (think hundred-node clusters) and the small scale (think individual atomic clocks).
- Reporting to: Product Development Team at first and overtime create an opportunity to independently lead the team.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- At least 4 year of experience in Node.js, Mongo.db, Angular and Express.
- HTML5& Canvas and fabric related libraries/frameworks is an essential skill.
- Understanding of REST Architecture & implementing the RESTful APIs/Webservices.
- Frameworks like MeteorJS, Ionic, Loopback, Express.
- Experience in Mobile apps - Android, Java, IOS - Objective C or Swift, Ionic (- exposure to gaming platforms like CoCos or Unity will be highly valued).
- Web front-end - AngularJS, Backbone, CreateJS, React, Bootstrap, Experience in data-structures, design & analysis of algorithms, problem-solving.
- Great learning opportunity to work on latest technologies that will motivate you to exceed and excel at your work.
- Hands-on experience in leading a small team of 3 - 4 developers.
- Very strong technical hand-on person.
- Job stability - at least 2 years on one job position.
- Some experience in mobile technologies.
Benefits & Perks: