Benefitalign innovative solutions are at the intersection of the health care industry, eCommerce and technology. We know that consumers want easy to navigate online environments for their health care needs. Understanding this, Benefitalign creates robust health care solutions for customers that, in-turn, empower shoppers through choice and discovery.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- As a lead Developer of the UI/UX team, you will be responsible for delivery of a repeatable, testable set of browser based solutions with a high degree of usability and attention to user experience and design.
- You should have experience on working with Custom Directives, Controllers, Services, Filter Modules of Angular JS.
- You will interact with product owners, Business Analysts, Quality Assurance and many other groups to design and develop world class products in an exciting fast-paced environment.
- You should have an understanding of UX best practices and Wireframes/Prototyping.
- You have to collaborate with UX engineers and designers to implement markup/designs.
- You should be well versed with JSON and REST and be able to integrate and deliver functionality with backend systems during the development life cycle.
- You should have a good understanding of MVC, MVVM and MVP design patterns.
- Experience on version control systems like SVN and GIT is required.
- Experience with debugging using firebug and web developer tools Chrome, Firefox, Safari and IE is required.
- You must be able to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders across geographies and time zones and collaborate with various teams to deliver projects with a high level of accuracy and personal responsibility.
- Your responsibilities will include ensuring that the end product is high-volume, low-latency and delivers high-availability and performance.
- You will interact with Business Analysts, Quality Assurance and many other groups to design and develop world class products in an exciting fast-paced environment.
- You should possess the Flexibility to learn new technologies and gain Domain knowledge quickly.
- You should demonstrate Good knowledge of estimation technique & Risk management skills.
- Experience with agile process, including working with scrum teams is required.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the Description Above.
Benefits & Perks: