We are looking for a Marketing Lead who- ll lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
Marketing Lead responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you- re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we- d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Marketing Lead responsibilities include:
- Crafting strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Setting, monitoring and reporting on team goals
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns,, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, content writing, performance analysis
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Set, monitor and report on team goals
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Work experience as Marketing Department, preferably with a product-based industry, or marketing agency
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords, SEO
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Analytical mind should be able to take initiatives on behalf of team.
- Experience-3-5 years.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more