G-Cube is the one of the forward looking and growing e-learning organization Head Quartered in India, with sales and marketing office in California, US and Ontario, Canada. G-Cube is an ISO 9001:2000 certified organization and is working towards achieving CMMi Level 3 Certification. G-Cube serves global organizations with its best of the breed services and has been awarded with Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India 2009 award. Please visit the following link to know about few of our clients: gc-solutions.net/clientlist.asp G-Cube offers range of e-learning services both for online as well as classroom based learning delivery. Our services include advisory, custom course ware design / development and Instructional Design. G-Cube believes in individual self development through knowledge development. We have a well established knowledge sharing process through our internal and external Blog. To know more please visit: gc-solutions.net/blog
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyze the requirements provided by the client and SMEs for the development of compelling courseware that achieve learning goals.
- Create high level and low level design.
- Develop objectives and ensure content matches those objectives
- Rephrase content to meet the learning needs
- Organize content and activities for student learning
- Visualize media to support learning (visual aids for ILT, multimedia for WBT)
- Create assessments
- Adapt instructional materials created for one delivery mode to another (usually this is adapting materials from ILT to WBT)
- Coordinate and communicate with internal stakeholders.
- Take ownership of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Significant experience with WBT development are highly preferred for the position
- Handle projects /accounts independently.
- Review and provide feedback to IDs.
- Handle SME co-ordination independently.
- Co-ordinate with other cross functional teams.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be competent to work in dynamic, team-oriented environment.
- Must be analytical, problem-solving, self-driven
- Must be proactive and flexible and have ability to work under pressure and possess good follow-through skills
- Must have leadership skills
Benefits & Perks: