Amicus Technology is hiring Lead Graphic Designer
Job Location: Pune, Raipur
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The ideal candidate should be able to define requirements, visualize, and create graphics such as illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos. Shape the visual aspects of websites, newsletters, magazines, social creatives.
- Graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. Candidate should have a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
- The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven graphic designing experience with exceptional creativity and innovation
- Experience with designing software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) to create social media assets, illustrations, and website banners
- Experience with printing/realization and running advertisements on Linkedin and Facebook will be a plus
- Experience with designing responsive UI/UX using prototyping tools like Figma, Adobe XD, Balsamiq will be a plus
- Familiarity with Bootstrap 3/4, HTML5, CSS3, and Responsive Design will be plus
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details that appeal to Europe and US-based audience
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more