QL2 delivers true competitive advantage through on-demand data extraction and analysis, producing a real-time, insightful picture of your market so you can make profitable decisions. QL2 has spent the last 18 years pioneering the market for competitive data and analysis. QL2 provides advanced real-time data capture technology and analytical tools that create business intelligence solutions for managing the complexity of optimizing and managing pricing, revenue and other competitive data points on a real-time basis. QL2 proudly serves global customers across the travel, retail, automotive and finance and data aggregator sectors. QL2 also provides custom solutions, ensuring any decision maker a complete and comprehensive picture of their market, whenever they need. Their solutions harvest and analyze hundreds of billions of data points across thousands of data sources including fares and rates across the entire travel and hospitality market, sales and promotions across the retail and automotive verticals, rates and trends across the finance and energy industries, and any other data need regardless of market or vertical. Learn more at https://www.ql2.com
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conducting research for preparing database of companies from online directories.
- Develop and maintain database with details of all contacts.
- Content Writing for emails to be sent to the relevant contacts/companies.
- Reaching out to contacts through emails with interesting and relevant content.
- Manage, nurture and convert inbound leads into sales opportunities.
- Identify qualified leads/sales opportunities and hand-off to Sales team.
- Update the tracker on daily basis.
- Prepare daily/weekly MIS reports.
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams.
- Outbound lead opportunities
- Social Media Awareness
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Confident in presenting commercial and technical information.
- Good listener, able to talk to people on their level.
- Good Email writing skills.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing processes, tools, SEO, SMO.
- Content Writing.
- Excellent organization and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize.
- Energetic and hardworking.
- Graduate/Post Graduate degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more