Gnani.ai is an AI-based Speech Recognition and NLP Startup that is working on voice-based solutions for large businesses. AI is the biggest innovation that is disrupting the market and we are at the heart of this disruption. Funded by Samsung Ventures to lead the revolution of Voice recognition. We are backed a number of market leaders in the tech industry.
We are working with some of the largest companies in the banking, insurance, e-commerce and financial services sectors and we are not slowing down. With aggressive expansion plans, Gnani.ai aims to be the leader in the global market for voice-based solutions.
Gnani.ai is building the future for voice-based business solutions. If you are fascinated by AI and would like to work on the latest AI technologies in a high-intense, fast-growing and flexible work environment with immense growth opportunities, come and join us. We are looking for hard-workers, who are ready to take on big challenges.
Digital Marketing Lead: Gnani.ai is looking to hire Digital Marketing Lead with 2-4+ Years of experience who can join within 15 days,
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Mobile App promotion
- Understands creatives, drives video content and promotion in right channels.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree
- Should be able to work independently
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in promoting mobile apps
- Knowledge of Fire-base
- Understands conversions and business goals and drives traffic to reach those goals
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Understands video content development, promotion in right channels etc.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Good to have :
- Start up experience is a plus
Benefits & Perks: