We have an urgent opportunity for Digital Marketing Experts, details follow:
WE ARE ESSENTIALLY LOOKING OUT FOR PEOPLE WORKING IN IT INDUSTRY FOR NORTH AMERICAN/US MARKET.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create, own and execute digital marketing strategy and deliver on defined KPIs for brand and organization.
- Manage social media ecosystem for AgreeYa across all platforms and key AgreeYa web assets
- Content calendar planning, working closely with multiple agency for content development for digital campaigns, social media, website etc (blogs, videos, infographics, newsletters etc)
- Owning the SEO for brand AgreeYa and delivering on the required numbers through changes on websites, customer journey, content development etc.
- Performance Marketing: Performance driven mind set where he/she pro-actively is looking into ways as to how campaigns can be optimized as well as is committed to take ownership in order to meet business driven goals around Cost per lead, Cost per activation, cost per install, Cost per download and other related goals on multiple digital channels, including affiliates.
- Media Planning and Buying: Recommending on digital strategy & planning in collaboration with the Digital Media Agency
- Measure, monitor and report on performance, trends and insights across digital campaigns and channels, with strong analytical ability to understand ROI optimization
- Handling Online Reputation Management for the brand Ensuring adherence to all internal and IRDA guidelines for all engagement and content.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
MUST TO HAVE SKILLS
- Understanding of digital marketing tools (SEO, SEM, Content Marketing etc.)
- Knowledge of Hubspot
- ABM and Lead nurturing
- Good communication and planning skills
GOOD TO HAVE SKILLS
- Product marketing
- Planning and execution of GTM plans
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more