AgreeYa Solutions India Private Limited AgreeYa Solutions is a global provider of software, solutions, and services focused on deploying business-driven, technology-enabled solutions that create next-generation competitive advantages for customers. Headquartered in Folsom, California, AgreeYa is a growing and dynamic organization with 15 offices in 8 countries employing more than 1,100 professionals. Over the last 15 years, AgreeYa has worked with 200+ companies ranging from Fortune 100 firms to small and large businesses, delivering solutions for variety of industries including telecommunications, BFSI, healthcare, high-tech, manufacturing, utility and government. AgreeYa’s software portfolio includes SocialXtend (enterprise intranet and social collaboration), VDIXtend (Desktop-on-Cloud), Onvelop (enterprise mobility productivity suite), and Edvelop (single window collaboration and communication solution for 21st century learning). As part of its solutions and services offerings, AgreeYa provides intranet and enterprise collaboration on SharePoint, cloud and infrastructure, enterprise mobility, product engineering, application development and management, independent software testing, and staffing (IT and risk/compliance) solutions. In just 15 short years,
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create, own and execute digital marketing strategy and deliver on defined KPI's for brand and organization.
- Manage social media ecosystem for AgreeYa across all platforms and key AgreeYa web assets
- Content calendar planning, working closely with multiple agency for content development for digital campaigns, social media, website etc (blogs, videos, infographics, newsletters etc)
- Owning the SEO for brand AgreeYa and delivering on the required numbers through changes on websites, customer journey, content development etc
- Performance Marketing: Performance driven mindset where he/she pro-actively is looking into ways as to how campaigns can be optimized as well as is committed to take ownership in order to meet business driven goals around Cost per lead, Cost per activation, cost per install, Cost per download and other related goals on multiple digital channels, including affiliates.
- Media Planning and Buying: Recommending on digital strategy & planning in collaboration with the Digital Media Agency
- Measure, monitor and report on performance, trends and insights across digital campaigns and channels, with strong analytical ability to understand ROI optimization
- Handling Online Reputation Management for the brand
- Ensuring adherence to all internal and IRDA guidelines for all engagement and content.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more