The JLL Digital Products team aims to bring successful technology-based products to market in a high-growth environment. The teams mission is focused on accelerating technology adoption in commercial real estate by bringing creative, innovative and technical solutions to solve large, complex problems for our clients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
About the role:
You will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of our web site platform.
You also will be responsible for managing integrations across our digital marketing ecosystem.
As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
- The Senior AEM Developer will play a vital role in the development, testing and deployment of Adobe Experience Management Web and Mobile solutions.
- Works closely with our IT and Marketing teams, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art Digital Platform using Adobe's Digital Marketing Product Suite.
- Design efficient content models, security models, workflows and templates.
- Develop AEM templates and components leveraging current AEM software releases.
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
Sounds like you? To apply you need to be:
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Experience & Education:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering from a reputed University.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with content management technologies.
- Minimum of 6 years of J2EE programming experience required.
Technical Skills & Competencies:
- Experience implementing Adobe AEM or similar web content management system (AEM 6.3 or higher desired).
- Design, develop and support AEM components, integrations and applications.
- Experience integrating Adobe Analytics with AEM.
- Experience with Adobe Target and with DAM.
- Experience with RESTful and SOAP-based web services.
- Strong Angular.js experience.
- Knowledge of Sling, Spring and Struts Framework, or other MVC frameworks.
- Experience working with geographically separate project teams.
- Experience with unit testing and automated testing tools.
- Experience with secure coding practices.
- Experience implementing web content management systems in a large corporate environment.
- Experience with object-oriented design and design patterns.
- Excellent estimation abilities in scoping work in a highly complex environment.
- Experience with web and application servers, Apache.
- Experience building, deploying and supporting Internet-facing applications.
- Superior problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral and interpersonal skills.
Experienced in Agile project delivery.
Benefits & Perks:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in a fully entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. If you harbour passion for learning and adapting new technologies, JLL will continuously provide you with platforms to enrich your technical domains. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package. It is no surprise that the Ethisphere Institute as one of the 2019 Worlds Most Ethical Companies has recognized JLL for the 12th consecutive year.